We're Recruiting for a Digital Sales Executive.
We are seeking an experienced and ambitious Business Development Manager to join our full-service Digital Marketing Agency. The successful candidate will be responsible for generating new business, building relationships with clients, and maintaining client satisfaction. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-driven individual with a proven track record in sales and business development.
We are on the look for an ambitious Digital Sales Executive to join our full-service Digital Marketing Agency. The successful candidate will be responsible for identify new prospects in order with our Sales Strategy and offer – reach out to them across Social Media platforms and Email with the intention of booking appointments with our growth experts.
Training is provided with this role: no experience is required.
This role is commission only and you will be paid:
- Per appointment booked
- Per contract signed
- Meeting quarterly & annual targets
- Work your own hours: There are no set hours for this job position, you are able to work when works best for you.
- Work from anywhere: There is no requirement to work from our HQ, you will be required to attend from time to time however.
- Uncapped Commission: Your earning potential is unlimited. Our commission is uncapped meaning the more you generate for us, the more you generate for yourself.
- Training provided: Full training is provided for this role, no experience is required
- Business events & shows: Opportunities to attend industry events and conferences to stay up-to-date with the latest trends.
- Team nightouts: Regular team bonding events to promote a positive working environment
- Liaise with our Managing Director and Sales team to implement Quarterly Sales Strategies
- Using platforms such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Apollo.io, identify prospects that fall within our target audience
- Reach out to prospects using Social Media platforms and Email
- Book appointments with our Growth Experts to seal the deal
- Create reports and analyse data to report back to our Sales Manager regularly
Identify prospect > reach out > using scripts create a flow of conversation to qualify lead > book appointment > paid
- Be able to take responsibility and manage workload
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of digital marketing techniques and trends.
- A passion for sales and a desire to succeed.
Does this sound like you?Apply now. 👇🏻
Or send your application to email@example.com with the subject ‘Digital Sales Executive’.